We are proud to announce the use of DentAirVac in our office.
DentAirVac is an oral aerosol vacuum designed to remove potentially toxic odors, vapors and particles away from the immediate breathing area of the doctor, assistant and patient. It captures odors and vapors in the dental operatory that escape from the patient’s oral cavity notably during the mercury removal process in order to protect the patient and staff. This vapor is odorless and invisible and therefore very insidious. The unit is also useful in capture and filtration of aerosols finer than 25 micron.
Excellent for capturing dental oral aerosols including:
- Mercury Vapor during amalgam removal
- Aluminum Oxide Air Abrasion Particulate
- Laser Smoke Plume
- Electrosurgery Smoke Capture
- Composite BPA Grinding Dust
- Airborne Blood Pathogens and Viruses
- Ozone Removal From Immediate Breathing Area
- Water Spray Aerosols
- Prophy Powder
- Disinfectant Control
- Overall Improvement of Infection Control Program
- Holistic Approach to Dentistry