Affordable Dental Coverage
We are proud to announce that we now offer a in- house affordable dental coverage. This dental plan is an annual savings plan for individuals and families. Patients who enroll in this plan receive quality dental services at greatly reduced prices. Unlike conventional insurance plans, in this plan there are no deductibles, no yearly maximums and no waiting periods to begin treatment. The benefit coverage begins immediately upon enrollment.
Affordable dental coverage as low as $29.08 per month for each person.
Our discount dental plan benefits Includes:
- 2 routine teeth cleanings benefit (two per year-value for adults $204 for children $170)
- 2 complete annual dental exams (up to two per year-value $210)
- periodontal disease and oral cancer screening (value-$50)
- All x-rays needed to complete annual exams (value-adults&–children $210)
- 2 topical Fluoride treatments (two per year-value $100)
- One no charge dental Emergency Exam Visit per year (value-$145)
- TOTAL SAVINGS AT THIS POINT FOR ADULTS $919.00- OUR PLAN $349=$570.00 SAVINGS!!!
- TOTAL SAVINGS AT THIS POINT FOR CHILDREN$885.00-OUR PLAN $329=$556 SAVINGS!!!
- AND DON’T FORGET IF THEY ARE THE SECOND PERSON ON THE PLAN THEIR MEMBERSHIP COST IS ONLY $329! WHAT COULD BE BETTER? HOW ABOUT THESE FOLLOWING BENEFITS OF BEING Enrolled in this plan.
- A 15% savings on general and major dental procedures
- A 10% savings on all OTC products including in-house prescriptions.
- 10% discount on in- house whitening.
Joining this discount plan costs $349 for an individual or an initial family member... and only $329 for each additional family member; which represents an additional savings per member. Eligible family members include spouse and dependent children under the age of 19 (up to age 23 if dependent child is a full-time student). The enrollment fees are due and payable at the time of registration/enrollment and are non-refundable when services have been provided. Cleanings and exams must be 6 months apart (unless you are a periodontal patient then there are special allocations). Plan duration is for one year from registration date. All patient portions for services received are due at time of services in order to receive the benefits. All members of the DDP family account will have the same anniversary date as the primary member. We will courtesy you one missed appointment as long as you give us some sort of notice as we understand emergencies come up. Should there be any other failed appointments without 48 hours notice you will be charged a missed appointment fee of 25% of treatment total that was going to be performed. Please notify our office at least 48 hours in advance if you must change your reserved appointment.
Helping the community by offering affordable dental coverage